Schema Compare not updating target in Visual Studio

Standard

This has been a bit of a pain over the last little while until I found a post at the bottom of this thread on Stack Overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16968902/cant-update-with-schema-compare

The issue I was having was that I wasn’t including the schema in the update, which was causing tables to not be updated in the target. Obviously once I started including the schemas the updates started coming through! w007.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s